Growing up

joulukuuta 14, 2017




When I was younger I wanted to be a vet, before that I wanted to be an actress and after that I was doing research on how to become a librarian. And just like when I was younger, I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Even though I technically should already be a grown up. Right now I want to be a travel guide or a flight attendant, even though I'm deadly scared I'm deadly scared of flying and don't want to give up my nose piercing. What I want to do when I grow up keeps changing the same way it changed when I was younger. I can't seem to be able to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life. Some people keep telling that at my age I should start preparing to settle down and to start figuring out what I want to do with life. But my life is just beginning. Why should I, at the beginning of my life, already know what I want to do for the next 60 or 70 years?

The photos used in this photo are taken from my travels.

Saatat myös tykätä

0 Kommenttia

Popular Posts