2018 wishes

tammikuuta 04, 2018

On my last blog post I wrote about how my 2017 went. This time I'll be writing about how I wish 2018 went and what things I wish to happen in 2018. There are some things that I can't hardly wait and then there are some things that I really hope come into reality. So without a further ado here are my 2018 wishes.

In 2018 I wish that...

My veggie January is a success
I get to move in with my friend
I can see many different countries
My family and friends stay healthy 
I get to see the friends I made during my exchange
I improve my German and Korean 
I could finally get my permanent driver's license
I will get good grades
I get many new and happy memories
I will finally find a subject to my thesis 
I get to travel a lot
I get to see my friend in the Netherlands, where she is doing her exchange
At the end of the year there is nothing I regret

It's not a long list, but it's a list. I don't know. I wish that all of my wishes come true and that the year will become one of the most memorable years of my life. There's nothing big planned like last year, but I still hope that 2018 will take to new places and gives me new experiences in life. 

I wish you all a bit delayed happy new year and I wish all your dreams for 2018 come true. That's all for today, see you next time. 

Saatat myös tykätä

0 Kommenttia

Popular Posts